Monday, October 20, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Pasta

Jim is away on travel this week, so I'm making some meals that I love that easily serve one. This one satiates my desire for something spicy and creamy.

Ingredients:
  • 3-4 oz. chicken
  • 2 oz. bite size pasta (I used whole wheat rotini).
  • 2 Tbsp. hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot).
  • 4 Tsp. melted butter
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp. Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
  • 1/4 Tsp. Paprika
  • 2 Tbsp. salty cheese, Feta or Parmesan
  1. Boil pasta in salty water - use the cooking time on the box.
  2. Coat chicken with salt and pepper, then grill chicken on a grill pan, electric grill, or grill. I used the thin cut breasts and it took about 2-3 minutes per side. Cut into bite size pieces.
  3. Combine the hot sauce, butter, dressing and paprika in a small bowl.
  4. Mix the dressing mix, chicken and pasta in a large bowl. Top with the cheese.

No comments: