Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!




Sorry to all of our blog followers, we know it's been a long time since we've posted. It's been a very busy few months. I've been hard at work on lots of projects since Jim's been traveling every week for work. To begin with, I created my Christmas baskets, which included lots of canned goodies like pomegranate jelly and mixed berry and strawberry jam and chocolate raspberry sauce. As I perfect my canning technique I'll be sure to post some of my canning experiments.

Also, and perhaps more important, we got a new kitten! Sherman joined our family shortly after Christmas and we've been spending significantly more time playing feather taunt than cooking, and to tell the truth, we don't mind in the slightest!

Also, I've been working on some sewing projects, including the purse below. Will post details on how I put it together shortly!

No comments: